thank you for being in my life (:

Tuesday, July 21, 2009,1:54 PM

Been a long time since I had the chance to blog.

(:

Bet you guys might just be wondering why ahh. The end of one guy! Haaa. I didn't even write about him here. Goes to show he's pretty insignificant. Anyway, I'm glad my friends are still around, and my events are still coming.

Alot of catching up to do. The twins rovi juju (who's contracted the virus) np guys army guys sec sch guys and primary sch too! Haha. Quite surprising.

Uni is starting in about a bit more than a week... Anxious and partially fed-up. I don't have the mood to go back studying, especially after working a 9-5 job for nearly 4 months... The money is not too bad too. Just that I haven't been spending wisely the past weeks.. Gotta go back working at PP too when I'm schooling. Entirely sad.

NUS. Orientation is on this Thursday I think, along with my medical that's required for admission. Really should've chosen Computing instead of Computer Engineering. It's so broad -.-

Regret regret regret.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs