Tuesday, March 17, 2009,12:22 AM
It's day 3.
I'm still questioning myself. The interesting facts and stories of my life. Some can get really intriguing. It's like putting back the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle again after taking it apart. I find certain excitement in doing this despite the confusion of it all.
I like the way things are now, only for the part where people mention things which I don't know. I like that I have no need to study any more, and all I have to do is just work and earn my bucks before entering Uni. Poly life is over, coinciding with this event. All I need now is just to meet up with those who were close. Maybe in this chaos, I can find someone who's willing to stay by my side and comfort me, keep me close and take care of me.
Over those years I've grown independent. Family is just so distant. I've never seen my mother. I've never spoken to dad. I've never contacted my brothers. I guess that's how things were and will be from now on still.
If this doesn't get better for some reason, I'll be optimistic. To me it'd just be a sign that God's giving me a second life, and I hope my decision will be respected. The ominous past of mine forgotten, it's probably hope for me. Maybe it's karma. I would say it is. The melancholy of losing some important moments in my prime.
"Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad"
nat*Rockin