thank you for being in my life (:

Thursday, February 12, 2009,11:38 PM

Thanks to Joshua, I've now fallen in love with two white stuff.



Awesome shit right? :D Really hope to own the Boss Black, even though it's for pros.
Anyways, I went to skate today. Am deciding to allocate more time to myself for 'physical' wellness. Have been pampering myself a bit too much in terms of slacking and the horrible time management. Today's decision was extremely impromptu, as I had intentions to rush down to work after lab test. Clever me made a phonecall down to Geraldine and help was rejected. So... ECP here I come. (Did you know there's a hotline for the weather? Dial 65427788 for a friendly and stupid weatherman.) Okay, I tried uploading certain pictures but it seems they're all not working...

The weather was fine today despite the dark clouds over the park. Lotsa kids and this lame dude trying to show off but too bad yah I'm faster than him even though my wheels were down to the plastic. ): A few nice smiley caucasians made this trip smiley for me too. Hee.

Met Daddy after skating for dinner. I dare YOU to be late again. :D A treat for myself everytime you are.

Silly me. I forgot to warm up as usual, rather, I'm just too lazy to. Now my stupid left calf is aching since the cramp I had at the bus stop. OHH. How am I gonna skate on Sunday now that my wheels are...not wheels anymore?

:(

BBQ for CTSS Alumni tomorrow. Will it be a waste of time? Wonder who's going. Maybe can go to show off my phone. Hoho. Will be dropping by Meredith's after work, cause at this point of time I think she's the best seamstress I know now, and I need something important fixed! (Mom's horrible, she spoilt alot of my clothes) Yay.

Am so anxious, and nervous. Hope I won't do anything silly to jeopardize anything that's left. Or if there's even anything at all.

February 11th 2009, 1.30pm.
This moment will be engraved deep in my heart forever.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs