thank you for being in my life (:

Sunday, February 15, 2009,9:49 PM

I just finished the last chocolate strawberry thingy that Deb gave me. It's addictive.

Today's an awesome day. I really never had expected it to turn out like this. Being able to forget about certain unwanted memories and continue on with life like nothing happened. I liked that. But the idea of conversing with someone who might have other feelings (I don't know what) inside, made me sad somehow that I wasn't able to comprehend the situation. Time was well spent, I got the reassurance I needed.

I liked today. Some part of me inside wished there was more time.

Valkyrie with the gang was awesome too. Hip, Kent, Gib, Chun, in order of arrival. Valkyrie was more of a documentary regarding the assination of Hitler, and how Tom Cruise managed to pull off as von Stauffenberg so nicely. Carl's Jr after. Brings back the memories. Geraldine and Yao Feng should be there, then it'd be back to the good ol days.

Really really liked today.

Except for the part where after everything I rashly went to buy a bluetooth headset because I was so fed up with the noise at the bus stop and my own earphones malfunctioning. ): ALOT OF MONEY CAN.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs