Tuesday, January 6, 2009,11:02 PM
The start of a new year: New stresses, new goals, and new people.
*sigh*
My 08 had been thoroughly enjoyed by my 'inner-self', the playful one. Must admit that the past year was extremely sinful for me and therefore FUN. I met so many people, and got to know so much more about my friends. And I realised, maybe it just isn't about me anymore, it's about lives, and what's happening in all of them.
There was this one person I always wanted to know more about, but now it doesn't seem to make sense anymore. He caused me to lose the one guy I thought I'd love and made me open my eyes to the society. Maybe those words were lies to make me impressed, but when I think about the world now as horrible as it is, I begin to believe. Right now all I know is, he was a mistake.
Now I would like to thank my buddies. Esp
Daddy for always being there and listening to my rants and accompanying me for dinner and being my kicking bucket and letting me know everything and yah pretty much alot of stuff. BFF! Lewis Lim Ngee Cheng! You are not forgotten. THANK YOU for letting me vomit on your pants and not accepting the packet of milk, yet. I promise I will not forget about the milk. And also Alvin, Daryl, Jonathan, Lawrence, Twins and many more for your companionship, assistance, and fun you have brought for me the past year. Much much much appreciated, beyond words!
Now to talk about recent events. Today I had handed in my Final Report for my dreadful Final Year Project, in which my case not only happens in my final year but actually lasts an entire year. =/ Next Tuesday would be the Final Review, and the following ... Thursday will be the exhibition. After that, would be what most people would call: FREEDOM. Yup. Am entirely looking forward to the end.
I also did something stupid today, shan't tell the world. I had an awkwardly pleasant dream about someone. Really wish I could dream about it again.
See you!
nat*Rockin