thank you for being in my life (:

Saturday, January 10, 2009,4:53 PM

Oh yah, did I mention:

Common Test Results:
CSAA 88 marks
FCS 84 marks

And let me show off a bit can? Both got highest in class. Yay. (But no big deal because... *ask me personally*)

"I don't wanna spend my days reminiscing the times in school, thinking of what I could've done, and what we could've become." Hence, I will take action, like after the final exams. HAAA.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs