thank you for being in my life (:

Monday, December 1, 2008,4:39 PM

Sometimes the only way to please a girl might be to provide her with her material wants.

Mind you, I said sometimes.

J's been asking me stuff online. *Name shall not be exposed due to privacy*

Q: How to please a girl?

A: How the hell would I know.

After a couple of days of thought, I kinda had the answer for you. Maybe it just takes a little moment of silence for you to hear her heart's little whispers. Spend some quality time alone with her in *let's say* a park *maybe Kent Ridge* at night *hopefully clear skies & no mosquitoes*. But first, buy a car you cheapo.

Maybe take her out shopping. Go down to little gift shops or jewelry stores or even eateries. Look at her gestures towards items of interest *to her* and take note. It doesn't always have to be a special occasion for you to buy presents for her.

Okay. I sounded so fucking cliche.

I seriously can't think of any other ways. Start with something simple? Offer to make oreo milkshake for her at her place and screw up, ending up with her showing you the way around. And keep smiling. (: That worked pretty well on myself, but my scenario was I wanted to make it for myself, but the guy ended up making it for me. =/ There's a little chemistry in oreo milkshaking~

But boy, I think the best way is to make friends with her and eventually get her to fall in love with you (like most love songs are nowadays). But eh, you're only interested in pleasing her right?? Simple, just buy her dinner everyday.

xD

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs