thank you for being in my life (:

Monday, November 10, 2008,11:50 PM

Hi guys, been prolly a million years since I made an entry.

Dido, Snow Patrol and Oasis came up with new albums! Current'y, I'm addicted to Dido's album, with addictive tracks like 'Don't believe in love' and 'Grafton Street'. Check out her website http://www.didomusic.com/gb/home/ for more details. Anyways the album is not due till 17th November worldwide. (However, I've always managed to do sneaky things, and got my hands on it.) I've always been a big fan of her unique voice. (:

Now now, the big thing this week. Well one of the big things was my VPP Review. I'm not sure how badly i fared for that, and I'm not really interested in it anymore because... MY BIRTHDAY'S IN LESS THAN A WEEK. And the celebratory dinner is on Saturday night. I'd actually rather call it a gathering of sorts: Sec school, Poly mates & colleagues will all be present. Wow I actually kind of regret it now asking so many people.

Hmm.

My birthday wish is that everyone'll have fun!

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs