thank you for being in my life (:

Thursday, October 2, 2008,10:41 PM

Yes, expect many things to happen during this period of absence.

Firstly, something that I've been planning for a while but haven't made any moves yet. My birthday! I intend to celebrate it at Hard Rock Cafe, but gotta confirm if the food is halal, for my darling Meow. (: It'll be on 15th November a Saturday. So to all my darling friends...... MAKE YOURSELVES FREE! (if you still count me as a friend........) No presents needed, just pay for your own food, drink, and cab fare! (:

I've had this weird dream about M coming over to my place for a while, saw my dad and ran out of the house. It's beyond weirdness and it's been haunting me for days. Nostalgic, but, SO WRONG.

Da ge's wedding anniversary is coming up! And he's holding a chalet at Chevron's from the 15th to 17th October. Sending out invites to me buddies! There'll be a barbeque on the night of 16th. (:

There's been someone I've been seeing. And I don't know what good is gonna come out of it!

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs