Monday, October 20, 2008,11:41 PM
The next awesome thing up will be my birthday dinner. So many people'll be going and I think it's the first time I'm organising a gathering. (:
So I've made reservations already. But for 30 only. Given the list below I think I'd need more now, say 35?
BUT
Before my birthday comes the dreadful VPP Report Submission. ARGH. I can see my AD flying further and further away from me. :( I've declared to my supervisor Mr Koh that I'm giving up on A already. I just want to secure a pass and concentrate on my modules, FCS, CSAA and my IS modules. If I get a B for FYP and A for the rest I should be able to secure a steady 3.5. NOOOOOOO THATS SO LOW.
*sobs in a corner*
That aside. I've been spending alot of time with a certain someone recently and that's gotten me worried. Worried that I might lose concentration with schoolwork and begin to be lazy about work. I've stopped being so hardcore (working every day after school), and my output's been more than my input ($). And... after that incident I'm not sure if I'm ready to trust again, rather, I'm not sure if I can lose my old self and try and change to be a better girl. A leopard never changes it spots (but it can shed some fur).
How?
nat*Rockin