thank you for being in my life (:

Thursday, October 9, 2008,12:02 AM

Hi guys! I'm planning to have a birthday dinner (together with someone else's bday xD) at Hard Rock Cafe on the 15th of November, at around 6pm (to meet). It'll be on a Saturday evening so I hope most of you can make it!

Once again,

Venue of dinner : Hard Rock Cafe (Cuscaden Rd, Bef Orchard Rd)

Time: 6pm

Date: 15th November 08 (Saturday)

Invited Parties:

Louisa (c)
Kasinah (c)
Paing Soe (c)
Wei Shan (c)
Brandon (c)
Bryan
Ying Qi (c)?
Wee Kiat (c)
Tim Lam (c)
Horn Sau (c)
Boon Keat (c)
Jie Ming (c)
Pei Ru
Mei Zhen
Hong Da (NS!)
Wei Xuan (c)
Neda (c)
Kenrick (c)
Rovi (c)
Junius (c)
Wei Da (c)
Edmund (c)
Melvin (c)
Peng Yuan
Jo n Jo (c)
Ilena (c)
Angela (exams!)
Geraldine (c)
Kareen (c)
Yi Jia (c)
Canida (c)
Jin Hong (c)
Magdalene (c)
Yao Feng (exams!)
Hippo (NS! but c)
Meredith (c)
Majella & Petrina (known as the fly kite sisters)
Gibson (c)
Chun (c)
Kent (c)

Whoohoo. Thats alot of people right. The '(c)' there are for those who have confirmed with me. Goodie. As for those who's seen this but's not in the list... I'm sure there must be some reason. (Either I really forgot or maybe you're really not invited.............. I don't know man) Some I've deleted cause for some reason they can't make it :( :(

I haven't called to query about making reservations, not very wise right? xD Anyways sincerely hope it'll be fun for everyone, getting to know more people and whoohoo around (:

Yay.

Also, GOOD LUCK TO HIPPO ON HIS ENLISTMENT!

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs