thank you for being in my life (:

Tuesday, September 23, 2008,4:04 PM

Thanks baby.

So there were several events that happened on September 22. Wai's (I dono how to spell) big day, K's birthday and an ex senior's birthday. My schedule was packed. I had initially intended to be superwoman (the shirt I was wearing that day) ..... finish school earlier around 4 head home to wash up rush down to PP for the pretty dress have K fetch me up to Fort Canning smile and eat at the wedding and scurry back down to Zouk or whichever place they were parrrtying at without Nat the superwoman.

And hell was I sad.

Never had I made a plan for a day and completely followed it, never yet never will. So I swear from now on, I Will Not Plan Anything In My Life.

Speaking of which, I had been asked by V to help with his wedding?? Totally random. We were merely acquaintances and he upon hearing that I have a wedding to attend asked me if I could assist in certain ways for his own. Well I failed miserably simply because he hadn't provided me with a camera. Do not blame me!

As for K, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE. (: I'm sorry I couldn't bring him (you) along cause my mommy would've said something...not that I cared...... Love you all! DON'T TELL ANYONE WHAT I DID PLEASE IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING (though he was hot). Still suffering from a major hangover.

BIRTHDAYS ARE MAKING ME MAAAAD.

There's gonna be N and W and J and J. Haha. ENTIRE LOAD OFF PROJECTS!

Thought of the day: (rather yesterday) How's your wedding gonna be like? Who's your spouse gonna be? Will it be grand, like maybe Swissotel Hyatt Mandarin or Hilton? Will she/he be pretty/handsome? Will everyone turn up? Who's gonna be your emcee and buddies?

I hope mine will not be a chinese dinner. I'm sick of 'em. I like Bernie's wedding, probably the best ever.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs