thank you for being in my life (:

Friday, September 12, 2008,11:17 PM

Just when I thought I was at the tip of the ice burg, all the water froze.

Maybe it was a good thing I went back to visit the school. Old faces, make me reminisce about the good ol' times. Not too enjoyable, but greatly missed. Chiang Shu Lee, Foo Wan Yueh, and one more jackass I don't wish to put in. (Uh-hem) As well as old schoolmates, 1 of whom I really looked forward to meeting. Really.

Terence. I had expected something different. But he was still the same. Remember how I used to look at him, and actually now, I quite miss it. I'll prolly end up getting back those weird dreams I used to, about Leo. Speaking of which, it's less than a week till the anniversary...

Gabriel. Daddy said he was inaudible. And this amazing dude was the prom king. I can give such a good description of him, you'll definitely agree. He stands with arms crossed and tilts to one side; He smiles at what you say; He nods. That's about it. Somehow, he reminded me of ...

I wished I could speak more with him.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs