Saturday, September 20, 2008,8:17 PM
Do you know how evil Ikea is?
I bet you don't. They shelf up pretty things and label their horribly cheap prices above them. I had my eye on some storage thing there (however the price was missing and I just assumed it was prolly around the same price as the rest beside it), so I decided to take 2 and head to the counter with a couple of other stuff. The outcome is pretty predictable.
I spent a bomb at Ikea.
):
Finally went to swim today, however I'm not entirely satisfied. I wanted very much to skate instead cause the sun was so pretty today. ):
Jan's back for good. Yipee. I think I've fallen back in love with him..... Nah. Not possible HAH. There might be someone else in school, though...
Did I mention my birthday's coming?!?! I'm gonna update my wishlist (to the right of this blog) so you guys don't have to squeeze your brain juices on what to get for me. Whoohoo
nat*Rockin