Tuesday, September 9, 2008,10:17 PM
Munching on me apple now (: It's awesomely sweet, red, juicy and crunchy. (: (: I'm getting pretty high on this awesome stuff.
Had several weird questions I thought of the past week, of which one of them I think would be pretty intriguing if you'd decide to take up the challenge and find out.
"What if all the people in the world were vegetarians?"
(: Give it some thought. Will there be enough supply of vegetables for everyone? Even if you suppose so, would there be enough in the long run? Hahahahhahahaha... Not as if it will happen, with people like me around.
Work was a slog. A group of young men (heh) came by today, one of whom I was quite attracted to (that guy in the blue and white stripes lah). I felt as if he was the fruit of Ryan (ex) and Nicholas (from school) if they mated together. ARGH THAT'S JUST WRONG. Okay okay, if I have the chance I'll snap some shots of them and post it up, then you'll get what I mean.
That again, makes me wonder: Is the world running out of faces? Up till this age for me, I've already ran across 3 pairs of people with similar features. Well that doesn't include identical twins... Is it the accessories on a person that make him look like another? No. It's the exact same features! The jaws, the nose, eyes, hair... Hair doesn't really count anyway but what the heck. Is this a result of evolution? Or that the world is growing? Or has it always been like this.
This is so confusing! Shan't bother anymore. Got another review tomorrow and my C# program to rush. ):
nat*Rockin