thank you for being in my life (:

Tuesday, September 16, 2008,10:19 PM

And so I was reading through the news on how the world stocks were freefalling.

Gee man. Why'd I even waste my time on that?

Nonetheless, it got me intrigued on how everything can become turmoil due to the bankruptcy of one bank (not just a regular bank, it's Lehman). Pretty scary eh? Too bad I've only recently read up on it. Just wonder what was all the commotion within that caused its downfall.

AIG's prolly up next. Hope not. Speaking of which... Man Utd lost to Liverpool. I believe there's one sole person to blame (uh-hum). Will Man Utd suffer the same fate to Chelsea? Geez.

My client program's almost perfect, except for the remaining touch-ups on the user interface. I seriously think my work's still pretty amateur despite spending over 5 days (2 to be exact) on it, thanks to Samurai Warriors. Had my important review today worth 20%. Totally informal.

Happy birthday Louisa! This blog post is a day late, but I really enjoyed yesterday, in a way... The only 2 people whom I thought changed a bit was Bryan and Yan Xi. Bryan has long hair and became more emo; Yan Xi evolved. =/ I loved my cookie cookie sundae/double cookie euphoria.

Leonard's death anniversary tomorrow, I doubt it'd be an ordinary day for me. I've gotten over it, but still...

I'm still sad.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs