thank you for being in my life (:

Wednesday, August 6, 2008,2:17 AM

Sorry I never told you All I wanted to say And now it's too late to hold you 'Cause you've flown away So far away Never had I imagined Living without your smile Feeling and knowing you hear me It keeps me alive Alive And I know you're shining down on me from heaven Like so many friends we've lost along the way And I know eventually we'll be together One sweet day Darling I never showed you Assumed you'd always be there I took your presence for granted But I always cared And I miss the love we shared Although the sun will never shine the same again I'll always look to a brighter day Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep You will always listen as I pray Sorry I never told you All I wanted to say

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs