Tuesday, August 12, 2008,11:24 PM
Same old dear old.
Nat is back.
Been rushing projects and reports. My world is going crazy. Now that I've finished the SE miniproject, I've gotten rid of a whole load off my shoulder. Well it's also all thanks to Richard who accompanied, taught and corrected all my misconceptions about 'Primary Key Foreign Key'. You must be thinking: WTHeck? Haha. I'm glad I'm over that. Actually, there's still the exam.
Yikes.
Met up with Daryl couple of days back. Been like 2 years? Lol. Hearing his stories just make me wanna skate again. Goinna Zouk tomorrow. Hope I make it past to Thursday man. =/
Hope to see Joshua there too.
Oh and I'm super broke. :( Haven't been working much at all.
If you owe me anything, I think it's time to return. xD
Hmm. If you're thinking of buying a new game console. I SUGGEST YOU DON'T. You never know what evil lies behind that thing. Addictions and withdrawal symptoms, eventually will lead to a you with no emotions whatsoever! =/ Like uh, what you call that, something square thing. Not like it's happened to me or anything, you know. 8) Just a precaution.
Samuel Ryo's back too. So Justin decided to make use of this to invite us all to his performance at the Heeren and Vivo. Really wonder who'll be going for the gathering. And yah, it's this Saturday, along with Speedo's performance at dbl O. Awesome eh?
Seriously cannot wait.
nat*Rockin