thank you for being in my life (:

Friday, August 15, 2008,3:42 AM

I just realised something.

I love dancing!

Found out after last night when I went to Phuture with Daryl, and met a couple of his cute friends. He's an awesome friend! (: Saw Samuel Ryo there too. What a coincidence. And speaking of coincidences, I saw Pui Yoke as well. Cutting my queue at 9pm when it was about my turn. And FUCK, I couldn't get in when those people in front of me did. Those NUS Temasek hall fuckers. I'd swear I'd kick that guy's groin if I see him there again. Oh fuck, angry things aside... I met a couple of cool guys. Nice Daryl sent me home as well. Really thankful. (:

I think I've gotten addicted.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs