Tuesday, July 15, 2008,11:32 PM
Thanks ah boy, but you can stop introducing me your
lame friends. Smokers are a no go.
(: And I know what kinda guy I want, and I kinda found him already, so...NO MORE PLEASE
JANNY. AND STOP QUESTIONING ME.
*rants*
Anyways, work today was a BLAST. There were only 4 customers having ala carte and the last customer left at 8pm. Out of the hundreds of shifts I worked this is the first time I actually get to witness such pathetic
ness.
Just met
Lawrence downstairs. He's really really really really (to the power of ...........) very very helpful and pretty much everything nice. Hee. Lent me his wireless lan card that he claimed he didn't have use for but is still under subscription. That really is gonna help me a whole lot on my
FYPPPPPPPP.
(: And he's gonna send me his old reports too. (You know the word.)
AWESOME. Really.
(: (: It's just a pity he...smokes. Aww.
I'll be heading down to Sim Lim Tower (alone) tomorrow after school at 1pm. ): I'd be glad if someone can accompany me...........
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.
nat*Rockin