thank you for being in my life (:

Monday, July 14, 2008,10:42 PM

Here's a short my-point-of-view review for the recently released movie "Red Cliff".

Zhuge Liang is really funny (x

(Note: Major spoilers ahead! Don't continue on reading if you're intending to watch it)

I just can't stop recalling the scene where Zhuge Liang (Kaneshiro) enthusiastically fans his pigeons. Initially assuming that he was trying to get rid of them, I continued watching on and this is what happens. Zhou Yu questions him about what (the hell) he's doing, he replies, "I just bathed them, now I'm trying to dry them." I basically LOLed.

LOL. And that was not all.

Zhou Yu seemingly understood him and questioned again, "If you continue fanning them like this, won't they catch a cold?"

ROFLMAO. Zhuge Liang immediately withdrew his fan and began acting wise (his supposedly true self) again.

I simply love John Woo (and his scriptwriter) man.

More to come after I bathe!

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs