thank you for being in my life (:

Monday, July 28, 2008,11:16 PM

So I made a couple new friends. Thanks uh Rovi.

=/

I think it's kinda cool to state which date I first met a friend. So it was 26th July. There was...Denise, Lucas, Scott, Nicholas, Melanie, Ashraff, Russell, Genevieve (I had to ask him the names again). The party was awesome. What else to say? The word awesome kind of describes it all. Well, only thing was that there were no drinking games.

Happy birthday Rovi.

I realised, there's always those few friends and those short moments in your life when they abruptly jump in and play a big role and whoosh! they're off, you'll never hear from them again. No no no! I had enough of those friends. :(

I miss Gwen and all. And Chris I'm still sorry for turning you down so many times. (By the way, Chris is the only ex of mine who's cool about it and we're still awesome friends. I guess you don't really get much of this in Singapore, do you? Well that's cause he's one of a kind. Hope that answers your questions.) Sadly, even them who I thought would stay permanently have gradually grayed and turned away.

Noooo. I don't want tidal friends. I want a pond to myself, so the water won't ever pull back, like tides do!

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs