thank you for being in my life (:

Thursday, July 10, 2008,10:12 PM

That guy.

What's his name?

And I thought I've never let anyone good-lookin' past my sharp eye before. Seriously, I must be getting rusty. He's from my class and pretty much of a mystery person to me. (That's cause his name's still unknown, and he's quiet) Just like what I like.

Long hair for a guy. And if I'm not wrong, he's a biker! Hee.

I'm really going bonkers over this guy. If I ever see him again I'll definitely ask his name, and SMILEEEEEEE. (x

The only problem now is, Ernest is in the same class and I think they know each other.

):

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs