Tuesday, July 29, 2008,12:06 AM
I'd like to talk a little about my family, for those of you who know me, but yet don't know me. (nonsense)
Dad (60 I think), mom (59), bro (32) and bro (20).
Francis, Agnes, Norman, Nicholas.
And me!
Dad was a nice man, turned bad, turned really bad, turned extremely bad. I recalled him playing the see-saw with me when I was still a toddler? Then he became this man whom everyone hated. A womanizing drunkard. Well I still pretty much hate him. Period.
Mom's the woman. Was. =/ She loves me. Even though most of the time I saw her as a biased mom cause of my bro's achievements in the past. Staying strong despite dad's nonsense. It's all thanks to her I'm me now. (Like really really independent. =/)
Big bro? He's cool. When I was young he used to make me think I'm supergirl. And with all the hip stuff. Though sometimes the things he say I find it too good to believe, he's changing for the better now.
Thats all. No wait that guy.
2nd bro. Useless bum. Abandons mom for useless girlfriend. Puts up false hope for mom. Fails to score for A Levels twice. In army. Hardly returns to see mom. KIA. (Killed in Action)
Yup. And me!
Amazing girl. Does her own chores and earns her own money. Accepts nothing from parents. (: Well that's cause they have nothing to give =/ Pretty much lives alone in a dump. With the dad occasionally popping out. Oh and, awesome grades too (x Despite failing her O level English, which was totally IMPOSSIBLE!
The age gap between my siblings were prolly cause I believe my parents almost divorced cause of my dad. Imagine if they did. Where'd I be? Who'd I be?
Are you guys happy I'm here?
nat*Rockin