Wednesday, July 16, 2008,9:39 PM
An
awesome day
(:
I had initially planned to head to Sim Lim Tower (alone) and go down to the restaurant for dinner and a bit of research on my report.
BUT MY PLANS WERE RUINED, for something better. Haha.
Ended up hanging out with my
awesome new friend
(: Don't ask who, go read up! Anyways, I'm glad that I wasn't alone when I was looking for my components, which I didn't manage to find cause I had too little knowledge on it. We then headed over to MOS Burger (Bugis Junction) for lunch! The cheeseburger was awesome. Yay.
Ended up sharing like my deepest darkest secrets with
Darrell, and I guessed its the same way around. Didn't turn out to be what I expected him to be. And
ROARRR. STOP TEASING ME & THAT "" GUY.
=/ Dang. I envy him alot cause he's been together with his girl for coming to 5 years already, and still deeply in love with each other.
O: awwwwwwwwww.
I didn't go to PP anyways. Kind of a good thing cause of how early they ended. 3 buffet and 4 ala carte customers??? What's with business these days.
nat*Rockin