thank you for being in my life (:

Thursday, July 17, 2008,10:19 PM

Oh boyfriend, pat my head like a little girl!

Totally miss all of it. So much I even dream about it. =/ But its like when I start dreaming the guy would be without a head. DAMNIT IT'S SO FREAKY SOMETIMES. !!o.o Haha. I miss the time my ex(s) would lift me up like it's no big deal and swing me around like a kiddooo. YAAYYY. >.< Thinking about it makes me ecstatic (like really high).

I accept the fact that I've been seriously talking too much and thinking too much about the opposite sex recently. Can't help it! I'm too used to telling my best friends about how my boyfriend's been treating me, now that I've none, I don't know what else to talk about! I feel horrible too. Getting pret-ty old already, soon I won't have any force of attraction left. Seeing my buddies with their girls, going on so well, I get really left out. (Josiah with Angela, Joshua with Ilena, Daddy with YQ, YF & Hip with Ger =/, Jo with Liz) Even my dear Gwen !!!!!! has settled down with the fortunate Julius. (Julius right?) I miss you girl, when yoo comin back? And knowing my new friend Darrell who's been in a relationship for 5 years doesn't make things any better for me. Anyways Gwen if you read this, CALL ME. (: I wanna know what happened to Ryan. I miss him!

CAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE!! ANYYYYYYYYONEEEEEEEEEE. I'm dead bored.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs