thank you for being in my life (:

Wednesday, July 23, 2008,6:43 PM

Almost did something awesome today.

Almost. =/

Kind of sad that I had to postpone meeting Chris for something that did not happen. :( I miss him so much. Hope to see you guys tomorrow anyways. Totally nostalgic when I recall we used to tickle each other's bellies, until bruises appear. Darn.

Really wish I was in the states. Singapore's such a boring country bounded by, rules.

=/

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs