Sunday was an
AWESOME day.
Early morning I headed to town to meet up with
Merdy my cousin, and on my way in the bus guess who I saw..
Jie Long (x Haha so coincidental. He was on his way to work.
Merdy was going to
KL the next day with
Unc Paul's church people, so she had to head back home somewhere around 4 in the evening. Aww. We shopped around
Scotts Road,
Wisma and
Taka, but my
reapings were pathetic.
): Good anyway, I get to save a whole lot of money. (for the next shopping splurge)
Afterwards was just a
blast! Keeps getting better. I reached home from shopping at 540pm, and had to meet them (
YF,
Gib) at Lakeside MRT at 6..for a date! Kidding. My idea had been to go to
Kuishin-Bo for a buffet dinner, however...it would cost somewhere up to 50 bucks. So some of my colleagues decided to find an
alternative. And yay! it was all thanks to
Hippo that we managed to settle at a pretty-
awesome ala-buffet Jap restaurant somewhere off
Lakeside.
Leo drove by to pick we three up, with
Hip,
Ger and
Kareen in already.
"
Sobasei"
In
Fairway Club, or something the sort. The entrance of the place didn't look too enticing initially. The
weird speaking indian dude lead us to our
awesomely large reserved table, and we started
chomping!

We three on one side, and the rest on the other side. Yup. As you can see, only my chopsticks and
Kareen's chopsticks are stretched out. Goes to show how
gluttony we are
(: Really!
The fun part was when we got to the
forfeits by
Guessing Numbers, choosing between a range of numbers someone chooses. Here are all the pictures of us doing our forfeits.
Kareen with the sashimi. (I think she's the only one in the world who doesn't like sashimi)
YF with the horrible soba soup.
Gibson with the second half of the horrible soba
soup.
Leo with the kebab tasteless chicken rice chicken and gross pink ginger on top.

And
me with two slices of lemon.
=/After finishing all the food we could order, as it was past last order, we headed out to have a group photo.
Awww.. Its gonna be so memorable!
YF,
Leo,
Kareen,
Me,
Ger,
Gibby,
Hippo
And here goes the almost dead
Gibson Chan-Hui.
Hippo captured this shot with his
ghostly camera again. I'm walking too fast.

Here we are in the
PPVan, don't you wish you could hear what
Gib was talking? Haha so cute. After that,
Leo drove me home and I dropped dead in bed. Oof what a
pig.
On the
16th of June, I'd be heading out with the
twins to
KL! Yipee.. Really wonder how it's gonna be
(: And I really can't wait! I heard
Ger and
YF are going
Malaysia too somewhere along the week too? Maybe we can all meet up and
have fun on my well-deserved holiday.
Thinking about it just makes me feel
awesome (: (: