thank you for being in my life (:

Saturday, May 24, 2008,2:49 PM

Due to the oncoming Great Singapore Sale, your answer to the question, "Where are you?" to me, would be, "I'm working.".

I've been seriously working non-stop for this week, and by the next pay, I'm expecting at least 340 bucks increase in my bank. Yay (: I've been really hanging out alot with my colleagues these days, and so, I decided to do a review on them. No offence to anyone, but all that I'm saying is really from my point of view.

Alphabetical? (You might wanna skip this if you're not my colleague)

A......manda, rich and really jappy, which gets kind of irritating. Hello? You're in Singapore? Why speak jap when you're in Singapore? Unless you're talking bad about someone... Hmm (: Other than that, I think she has a nice face. It’s also thanks to her that I enjoyed my few nights back, cause it was her farewell party.

Abigail..Abigail!She worked only for a short period, but long enough to be a friend. Don't have much to talk about her though, but her English is awesome, according to Hippo. Broad shoulders too, I really thought she was a swimmer.

Angie, really chatty. I remember the first time I called Meredith about how to get to Penang Place, Angie was shouting at the background. Really friendly girl! Haha. Other than that, I think she's got the longest hair around.

Adeline...the anime girl! Now she's known like that to me. She went to Japan to study on that (I think...). Back then, I used to like her alot cause she said lotsa things that made sense, sadly I forgot all of them.

Alvin LOL. Hippo. Alvin the Hippo. Ok he's got the same surname as me, just that it's spelt Teh. xD Gee man, I have like so many things to say yet I don't know what exactly to write here. He used to be damn fat, like the evil kind of fat. And now he's like amazingly fit. A role model man. His craziness is something unbeatable. NO ONE can match up to his nonsense. Get it? Maybe except Ernest's friend, Jasper, but even he might just be at par with Hippo. One famous sentence by Auntie Dimple, "90% of all the things he says are nonsense.". And cause of that, he's everyone's favourite boy. (I prefer to acknowledge him as 'boy')

B..

Canida... is so CUTE. Lol. An exact copy of her sister Kareen. Well it isn't nice to be known as "Kareen's sister" all the time, but really, it's hard not to make a comparison. She's got Yao Feng's ears, and speaks funnily like Kareen and Yi Jia too with the "Hey sexay!" tone. I'm beginning to be like her myself! Really blur though.

Charis... The princess of PP, well that's cause she's the daughter of the King, and she really likes make-up and dressing up. Not alot of good things to say, so I'd rather not write too much. But she's really awesome at art! (:

Debbie...has really nice hair. LOL. That's the only thing I notice when I work with her. She speaks good English so I like her too. Haha. Sometimes it gets really fun when she's in-charge at night, one reason cause she's easy to bully. HAAAAA. I'm an evil pig.

Dimple...the cutest auntie! Goes back a long wayyy. I used to hate her you know, but now I pretty much like her alot. Haha. She's pretty old already, but soooo hip still, running here and there and all over the place, unlike ................. the other auntie. She used to be the nasty auntie who was so grouchy at all the newcomers, but now I know why she's like that.

Esther & Enoch...both are really quiet? Not much impression about the brother, but Esther's Meow's coursemate in NP nursing. Haha! The third nurse of PP. Esther is really dominating man, over Ken. xD That's precisely why CHICKS RULE.

F..

Geraldine..'s the foxy lady in PP, going around charming (or should I say seducing =/) old men in the restaurant. LOL. Big eyes might initially make you think she's the innocent type. But beware! Haha. Hippo got caught in the eye-web. Which means..she's Hippo's 5th mistress and current wife. If you ever get to see her dancing, it'll really knock you off your feet! Cause its just too RIDICULOUS! She can be one of the Mambo Night lame geeks, really! Shakin' like an indian woman. Whoohoo.

Gibson.. shall be known as "The little boy who always got bullied". He's really CUTE haha. But I take that back now after he wore a shirt to work just now, as in the formal kind of shirt. He belongs to Majella, and they're just made for each other. Though there were some things..uh hem..I prefer not to disclose. (: Only between him and me, yah? The funniest thing about him is his matter-of-fact tone, and he always uses it to talk crap! His magic tricks really amuse us, even after he reveals his secrets! What an amazing guy! Haha. To all the girls out there, I've got his number! Though please note, his future career would be a Wanton Noodle hawker. So don't expect much. =/

Grace and Gabriel. Grace was Adeline's friend? I suppose so. Gabriel....Omg Hip I hate you lol. Gabriel would be known as the worst looking guy in PP if not for Terence. They're both vying for the title. Ssssshhh.

H...Hui something.. She was Hippo's senior, present during the first dinner shift I worked. Not a deep impression of her, but she seemed really cool with the earholes.

Hip? Refer to Alvin.

Heineken.. lives in the fridge. My best friend at work, though we hardly meet and talk.

Hannah........................umm..Nicest lady around!

I..am getting tired

Jasmine...D.. D first alright? The only other indian other than Auntie Pat. Nothing else.

Jasmine Wee...loves IMM like its her second home. (x She enjoys sharing her gummy bears and I enjoy sharing hers too! Haaahaa. Behaves alot like Auntie Pat.

Jemiiiiiiiiiiiimah...one of my idols in PP due to her atrociously high GPA of 5 in Uni. WHO THE HELL GETS 5 POINTS IN UNI? Jemi. She's brilliant, plays the drums, plays basketball, scores 5, is brilliant....and is brilliant. Get it? One of the most awesomest girls in PP. If not for the weird way she speaks, I might fall in love with her. =/

Jin Hong...the silly boy who thought the cloth was kept in the fridge! He has an eurasian girlfriend ok...................up till now I still find it unbelievable. He's the blurrest boy in PP, which is why Canida and him are friends (:

Ken...the teddybear. I remembered the first time I heard of him, I was on the train with Hippo and Majella, dying to meet him (cause someone said he was cute). Then I got HUGELY disappointed after knowing that cute meant teddybear-cute. ): He loves siew mais, and Esther. Might be a tough one for him to choose which one he loves more.

Kareen..long eyelashes woman whom I decided is the prettiest girl in PP, out of the ton-truck load of us. =/ Many of you might think it's Geraldine or probably whoever else, but for me its Kareen. Why? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, period. I have no explanations! Yup and because of that, she might be Hippo's 2nd mistress! Haha. It might be better if you don't see her in person, cause her burp will BLOW YOU AWAY. It's thunderous, and I'm currently experimenting on how to burp louder than her.

L...Louisa? Nope, stopped working.

Leonard...the manager. I'd prefer not to state any comments. I might lose my job.

Lloyd. The only good looking guy who ever worked at PP. Sobs.

Meredith...my dear cousin. If not for her, I don't know where I'd be rotting in already. She's the one who introduced me to this job! Really gotta thank her for this. (: She's also known as Hippo's 1st mistress. =/ Oops. Oh yah, everyone knows her as Merdy in PP. Nice nick.

Magdalene...ah Mag! Auntie Siew Cheng's god daughter and Hippo's ex-wife! The first nurse of PP, which means she's prolly gonna marry off to a rich good-lookin Doc. Aww! I wonder who is better, the accountant or the doctor. Either ways, whoever gets her surely knows that their wife is a nutter! Lol. This girl is my number 1 idol in PP other than Jemi. She's the most hardworking girl I've known, supporting herself and her sis while schooling with 2 jobs. Oh coffeebean's the other. Haha. And she's got the nicest heart. Hearing her speak can make me wonder how can a person ever be so nice, cause for certain I know I will Never be like that, maybe that's why she's a nurse.

Majella...the siao char bo. She's crazy. Initially, I didn't really like her when she just came in, behaving all-so-familiar with everyone around. Then I realised, it's just her!She talks alot too. Haha. Quite the girl to have around on boring nights. Hippo's 3rd mistress. It might be a good idea to put on some metal armor, cause SHE BITES. No kidding! Auntie Siew Cheng got bitten by her on the arm for some reason. Hmm, maybe she's got some issues? Its due to her dominating nature that Gibson fell prey to her. Poor little thing. xD

N...atalie? Can I make a review on myself too? I think everyone at work hates me lol. I tend to make fun of others' mistakes alot, and that would definitely piss people off. And I like to think that I'm always making sense! (Don't know about you guys) I always like to do things my way, thus most of the times I'd be thinking of ways to convince you that I'm doing it correctly and you're not. Haha. I'm the one whom you'd love to chase the customers away, cause I just don't give a damn about good service. Haha. I like to ask favors especially from busy colleagues heehee. And I'm the one always grabbing my stomach and squatting around cause I always have stomach aches at the wrong time. (Always hungry during operation hours) Yay. Canida says I'm the meanest person around.

Nathaniel...is Timothy Lam's church cell group kid? I think so. He was probably the youngest kid who ever worked in PP.

Nicholas...ULTIMATE CHATTERBOX. One of the first few staff I worked with. He taught me how to wipe chopsticks and that they would turn to powder if I did it too rough.

O..range lies in the fridge below the juicer. I would love to drink you again someday. Which reminds me...I forgot to finish my cup of juice just now at work.

Patricia
...the long blonde dyed-hair girl with weird brown contact lenses. Can't recall what she's like, but I do remember the yummy MnMs cookies!

Patricia the auntie
...No. 1 slacker in PP. Ooops. =/ The only staff allowed to wear slippers which is like ultimately ultra unfair??! Wonder what happens if the soup spills......... Anyways, don't think anyone can present their noodles better than she does, and no one can get to the food faster than her.

Petrina
..! I wonder why only she has the good genes, and Majella has the weird ones. Being sisters, the only thing common about them is their looks. Sadly. =/ The tummy rubbing girl stole attention from Majella and became Hippo's 4th mistress. Its not hard to understand why though, being the nice girl. Haha! She's also the president of the bimbo club that Hippo formed. Why? I don't know, she doesn't seem like a bimbo to me =/

Paul.................no I'm not gonna touch on that.

Q..

R..

Sor Hoon..? Mag's partner in crime lol. She's one of the first few staff I ever met. I wish I could talk more about it, but I kinda forgot what she does.. I thought she was pretty though.

Shu Ping...rugby girl? Haha initially didn't strike me that she could play rugby because she looked rather frail
compared to the regular rugby people you see on screen. xD But she's another chatty one. Also known as Geraldine's other half, cause they read each other's mind like as if speech is useless. One look and they'll understand each other's minds thoroughly. Hee. You'd know if you played Cranium and Bridge with her.

Terence.. URGH PLEASE. The tight-fit shirt he wore gave me nightmares for weeks.

Timmy...the prince. Kinda pisses me off cause I think he's a w _ _ _. Come on, hangman. xD He's a splitting image of younger sister Jane.

Tiong? I HAD TO PUT HIM IN. Lol. I miss his Ai Xing Fried Rice. :( :( And his funny expressions. Though it pissed Hip off alot last time when he always couldn't wait to leave before 9. He treated me like his own daughter. Aww.

U..

V..

Weijie the girl... As Alvin said, "platypus mouth"! I'm so evil, but I have to agree with him. Some guys might think she's pretty too anyways! Haha. She's another girl with the nice hair. And yeah she's never on time. Which kind of gets on everyone's nerves. Haha.

Weijie the guy.. I entirely forgot about him trying to fight for the title of "Worst looking guy in PP"! Haha. He has the worst manners and might be autistic as well.

Wee Kian... I don't know him well... Heard he's in army now. Patricia's friend with similar peculiar looking brown eyes. =/

X...

Yao Feng...is going crazy. Haha ok not funny. He's Mr. Nice Guy as said by his newly-recommended-to-me teddy-bear friend, CK *winks*. But honestly I think so too (: Always bullied by me and doesn't retaliate a single bit! Haha. One of the surviving Malaysians in Singapore, and despite being one, his malay sucks lol. xD What else can I say? He's an awesome friend! Been hanging out alot recently due to his holidays. Thanks for being there when Man Utd WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Heh. And thanks for worrying for my sickening weak stomach lol, I'll treasure the med he got for me. Bet its damn ex lah! He should talk louder anw, kinda gets on my nerves when I have to go "HUH?!?!" more than once.

Yi Jia...same birthday, same primary school, same secondary school, same poly..........OMG what fate. (: This girl is really knowledgeable! I admire her cuteness and every time she goes O.O "Ah?" it really makes me wanna laugh. Lucky for me, she being around doesn't make me feel that bad being short after all. Hee.

Yi Fang...Yi Jia's sister & my primary school junior. Hello, this is a brilliant girl we're talking about. She's got her sister's cute genes also haha. Been a long time since I've seen her. Hello? Where have you gone to?

Z.....is for zzzzzz..........

Bet I pissed alot of ya, but then again, Who cares? (x

I'll see you all soon.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs