thank you for being in my life (:

Thursday, May 29, 2008,11:33 PM

AWESOME.

(:

Going to KL with the twins, Wei Da, Edmund, and the twins' girlfriends. Omg I totally can't wait. Awesomely glad that there wouldn't be any selfish guy who would be going along. And I am so going to A&W even if I have to make it there alone. (Um, I'll take that back.) Now the only question is ... if mommy would freak out when I told her, which she did the last time I did. Everything's awesome anyway, even though its only a couple of days.

:/

Anyways, work was horrible today. I've never ended so late on a weekday since a million years ago. Oh anyways, the new guy Abiel is freaking tall. Sec4 and 180. And I don't like Leonard. Bleah.

So tired! School's ended already for me. Yay. And Wei Da and I are good friends. Hor?

xD

Awesomeness! But I'm still missing my 'couplehood'.

):

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs