thank you for being in my life (:

Friday, May 23, 2008,1:14 AM

What an awesome match last night! The Champions League Finals, Manchester United Vs Chelsea. Well you all know the outcome. MAN UTD ARE THE KINGS OF EUROPE

If he hadn't gotten the card, he might've made it for the penalty.


The winning moment....................when everyone in the hostel TV room cheered.

Oh speaking of the hostel, last night after work I went down to the NTU hostel. Was decided a few days back with Hippo and YF that we watch the match together somewhere, eventually being at the hostel. And for some reason (which was disclosed to only certain people), I'm really glad!

The match began at around 2.45am. I'm glad we did some shopping at Giant before the dinner shift earlier, bought some chips and instant noodles. YF's ex-schoolmates were hanging out at the TV room as well. Their names ... "guna.. ck.. wm.. dan..". I forgot alright, and YF doesn't wanna tell me. :( But one of them left a huge impression on me. Haha. Man Utd supporters were everywhere, but it got kind of frustrating when I realised that there were neutral parties around. What kinda people don't support teams? Indecisive ones, and I don't like indecisive people.

I really loved shouting and screaming whenever there was an opportunity for Man Utd to score, or when Chelsea nearly scored (I'd be spitting vulgarities). It was an awesome crowd at the TV room. And where the hell was Hippo? NOT THERE. Dammmn. Eventually I found out that he slept through the first half and went to the nearby Kopitiam to watch till the penalties.

The match went into extra time, and penalties. Some part of me was hoping for it to end earlier, cause of school at 9 the next day.

I WAS AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT DURING THE PENALTIES. Almost died. Almost almost died when Ronaldo had missed the shot. I was just talking about the other penalty Ronaldo missed during the previous Barca match. And........ Oh f. Me and my silly mouth.

Thanks alot Anelka, I'm beginning to like you.

The triumphant moment. I truly felt happy inside.

And after that I died. It was 6am, and I left the sauna (aka TV room) to bathe. YF's friends were still hanging around, and we all went to Mac's at the NIE side for BREAKFAST! Yay.


This was taken by me while waiting for Mac's to open. Uh-hmm.....

Was dead hungry. Chomped up my Sausage McMuffin With Egg and disgusting Mac's coffee and chionged to school. Died on the way.

RIP Nat. No sleep for over 40 hours. Up till.....

....Now.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs