Wednesday, May 28, 2008,10:46 PM
Guess what guys, tomorrow's my last day of the term! (
NO COMMON TEST TOO)
Heeheehee.
Anyways, one of my long entries again. So just sit back, and ... doze off.
I super duper extremely and
awesomely (???)
detest change. Not as in shillings and petty cash y'know, the difference, that sorta change. I just like my friends and myself they way it currently is, and that is why we even have a story to begin with, how we met, and how I began to like you. Thinking about it makes me wonder: what if suddenly everything were to change? Your best friend suddenly decides to
migrate; Your girlfriend/boyfriend suddenly gets
fat; Your room suddenly became a
tent; Your soap suddenly smells like
scented wood (those that Banglas use); (if you're a guy) You suddenly have to wear a bra; (if you're a girl) You suddenly realise its ok to go topless. You know, that sorta drastic change.Please don't start crying thinking about it. I would die now if my bed suddenly became single sized (currenly king size). ;) And I'm sensing even more change in the near future.
Work now for me is in a
messy state. I feel like an
autobot now. A robot running on auto mode. Desperately trying to let this couple of weeks pass by without me realising I'm
dying of fatigue. I could just sit down, and fall asleep. Even when playing '
Bridge'! =/ Scholarship hasn't been confirmed yet, and actually I was kidding about working for the sale. I'm just damn worried about my school fees. I did understand what plight I would be in if I hadn't gotten the
scholarship and was unable to fork out cash, but it's only now that I realised the urgency of
NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTINUE STUDYING. Just makes me feel like breaking down.
:(Bridge is a fun game btw, only when no one plays no trump, and when you have players like Kareen and Geraldine. 'Clubba'. Here's a site for you :
http://www.pagat.com/boston/bridge.htmlGetting really cranky these days, I easily say things that hurt others and piss them off. Apologies if you're a victim of my crankiness, it's just that I'm having my menopause already................
=/Looking forward to the KL trip during the holidays with school buddies
(: Must go A&W okie!
nat*Rockin