Tuesday, May 27, 2008,12:11 AM
Gwendo just told me I look great as a couple with
Ashton.
=/
He's a toddler lah. But I think likewise. (: Cause we're both cute, and we'll make a cute couple. Haha. He looked so adorable in the photo, unlike now. Hee. I'm gonna update the picture at the left column anyways, cause that was taken like
a million years ago.
She also mentioned how much I've changed since the time she left, like
2 million years ago? Come on girl, everyone changes, everyone changed, and you've gotten worse and worse honestly. Tattoos and weed. =/ I find myself a happier person now that you've mentioned. Laughter and foolishness is something I've been doing and experiencing most often and pretty much relish in.
Pride used to be so important, and
ego (mine) used to be so big. But I have fathomed the fact that there are certain things in life that you have to forget about and sacrifice to make a change, and get the better picture to experience so much more.....
I'm not really making sense here, am I?
Maybe an example would do.
Leo, my very first...how should I put it...best friend? We were a bit closer than that. I used to think that we'd be together forever and all the kiddy stuff, but we were friends for sure. And then came the fated day when his soul decided to leave his body. Took me
5 years, if not more, to let it go and realise everyone had
moved
on, and so should I. Within that period of time if I had came to my senses earlier, I would've accomplished so much more, with so many more beings. (Ok I should say people, not beings, silly me)
Now because of that stupidity, I lost 5 precious years, and I'm still the foolish person I
moulded myself to be.
nat*Rockin