thank you for being in my life (:

Monday, May 26, 2008,1:45 AM

John Terry spat on Carlos Tevez? SHAME ON HIM.

Just a couple of minutes back, I found this link when I googled Tevez : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGvcrpdzpTY.

And here are a couple of comments made by the viewers:

viva john terry,
viva john terry,
he couldve won the cup but he fucked it up
viva john terry! (I liked this one)

Did you hear John Terry is bringing out his own Vodka? its made in England and Bottled in Moscow.. Yea One shot and you legs go from under you

Terry - let yourself down again with the mucus trick. I can guarantee you, Capello will not pick you as England Captain (but you probably already know that anyway).

Is anybody fooled by Terry's 'I'm Mr Chelsea, as long as I'm the highest paid player at the club' act? Anyone else remember him trying to snatch the red card out of the ref's hand back at Old Trafford in September? I'm certainly not surprised to see him spitting at Tevez.

Even so, I'll forgive him for doing that on my best friend whose identity by now you should know. Simply because he's just a retard. You really have to understand his plight. xD

You should watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAqFDNeboEc too. (: At 1"47'. Hee. Who says short is bad?

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs