Monday, May 19, 2008,11:49 PM
The
awesomest Sunday I ever had since
a million years back.
I had thought it'd just be some random sunday again. Jump started my Sunday texting Yao Feng to accompany me to do some school work as I was kind of, behind schedule. And yay, I succeeded with my first try.
Last night, (like at 2am) I ordered Mac Delivery (which delivery charge is now 3BUCKS AND THEY DIDN'T ADVERTISE) due to temptation. Subsequent afternoon, I had Long John Silver. Fast food?? Immediately after recovering? Not such a wise idea. I'll tell you why.
We tottered to the nearby library to chill. I mean he chilled and I studied. Lab test coming soon, and the sickening module doesn't have any exams or common tests for me to shower my amazing prowess on. Darn. I got bored eventually and started playing PSP. YF had to attend a dinner, so yah, I thought of Daddy Paing Soe. Thankfully, I was such a nosey parker and went to ask what dinner YF was having...Farewell dinner for Amanda! Awesome!
Thus so I found myself (with YF lah) on my way to Clarke Quay to meet the gang of PPPPLE. Um, Penang Place People. Namely me, Kareen, Yao Feng, Yi Jia, Amanda, Alvin the Hippo, Leonard, Shu Ping and Geraldine. (They're all in the photo below) The girls were shopping. And yah. Dinner after.
The ride to Boat Quay on PPVan was so fun.
Our dear Doraemon suggested on this place called the Mind's cafe to chill. And hell it was awesome. (:
This was before we started having fun. Btw, fun was Cranium! The most awesome board game I ever played since... Hmm. Anyways, our dear Kareen the good guesser and YF the good hummer was in my team, and we're so good at it! (Seriously, if not for Leonard the know-it-all, we'd won) Alright I lied, YF sucks at humming.
I really laughed my guts out.
The ride home was even better. Our own mini Karaoke session at the back of the van, singing to Maroon5 and Click Five and John Mayer...
Today I woke up wishing it was yet again yesterday.
nat*Rockin