thank you for being in my life (:

Saturday, January 26, 2008,7:49 PM

No work today.

Last night we (Ernest and I) had a conversation over the phone, and decided to go out for dinner today. Initially I intended to have lunch, then a nice walk. But ah what the heck, its the same.

So this morning I woke up with anxious thoughts in my head. And with that, I did my entire week's laundry. Played some games while the washing machine was doing its thing.

Chose a set of really sweet (not the 'sweet' mothers would like, but those that guys would)clothes, then called Ernest to confirm.

He came over around 4+. We headed out in a car. Well he surprised me, I certainly didn't expect him to drive. But I must say, he's quite the daredevil (I'll explain later). After several detours and U-turns, we reached Beach Rd(Jln Sultan) for some Bak kut teh, but actually I recommended that place for their Sliced Fish Bee Hoon instead. Knew that place cause of the twins, their parents own a shop there (Sabre Tackle), selling fishing equipment and such.

He's reckless at his driving.

Drove down to Marina South Pier. The scenery there was amazing. (Waiting for Ernest to send the pictures)




The two kids at the side were making hell lot of noise. Childish, really. And the bench behind them had a couple sitting on top of each other, entirely looked as if they were fucking.

The sun was setting, and so we left for home.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs