thank you for being in my life (:

Wednesday, November 7, 2007,10:59 PM

So its ended. November 6th, 10 days before my birthday. From June 8th..

I still can't get over it.

Randomly saying 'gu doop' to all my friends. And with them going '?' at me. And asking everyone how to cure a bee sting.. Gosh. Just doing that can bring back the tears...

I wish I could just go back in time. Now wearing exactly what I wore that time..my green tank top and white shorts and the same insides..... I just wish.. But..

So how do you cure a bee sting....

You kill the bee..

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs