thank you for being in my life (:

Tuesday, September 25, 2007,10:57 PM

SICKENING NEIGHBOUR.

Okay so I admit I dozed off in front of the laptop again, but who cares? No one's home. The sickening neighbour upstairs just can't stop the stupid bouncing sound that woke me up. And they're still at it!!! I've blasted my iTunes and it still doesnt go away!! Okay, headphones.

Anyways, I found my spoilt anklet! The anklet that brings back so many memories. For those of you I hang out with, or classmates, heh, you should know. The little bell sound that always rings then suddenly you see Nat pop out of the door. That's my very blur image of the new anklet. The *ok, kinda irritating* bell at the end, see! *Don't any of you dare pull it off.* And the 5 dolphins. My old anklet which *mom gave me and* I lost has only 4 dolphins left, and I gave that to a very special person, its the piece that holds all the good things.




Anyways, my darling Ernest's birthday was like hmm. Don't know how to describe. Went out for dinner at Waraku at East Coast Parkway. Weird.


Eating his ice cream cake. Its green. >.<
Me n him.

You know, I really thought that picture looked weird.. Does it? Maybe I should've koped other pictures from his sister.

Oh and, how have I been recently?

Food poisoning. =( My stomach still feels horrible, and I haven't stopped vomiting since Saturday night. Been drinking Ribena all day and Yakult from my darling. Lucky for me, he has been taking care of me like a baby, how sweeeeetttt. Uh, Feels empty inside..inside my stomach. Haven't ate, technically, cuz everything that went in came back out.

But I still have to work tomorrow. Sigh.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs