thank you for being in my life (:

Tuesday, August 28, 2007,1:05 AM

It's the holidays!

Can't really tell if I'm happy or not about it. I miss the days of school, but not classes. But hey, I'm back to working and slogging all day. At 2 places now, my old workplace and Foster's. I must say the working environment is ... very different. But I shan't comment on that online. Haha.

And I'm entirely broke! Haven't paid my phone bills yet =/ Gee.

Ernest's on a short holiday to Genting for a couple of days. I feel so weird without him around. ): No one to bully me, and tickle me, and poke me, and hug me, and kiss me, and sayang me, and accompany me to see Ashton, and carry and swing me around, and most of all ... CatCh me!

I miss you, my darling little boy.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs