thank you for being in my life (:

Wednesday, June 27, 2007,10:59 PM

School's started!

Common test results out this week! So far I've only gotten back FOOP..which I got um, 91. Not entirely satisfactory. =x Tomorrow I'll be getting back ACDA and TP! I really really hope I do well.. After the nights of mugging with Ernest until early mornings. >.< Don't wanna get my DEL back though. Anyways, school's as usual for me. Starting slow this time, been sleeping alot in class. French class started today, and my lecturer's really funny.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna start work next week too. :( :( :( So sad. I'm gonna miss the times I had when I didn't have to work and I'd just idle away my time. No choice.. I've ran out of funds........... Flat.

I quarrelled with him bad yesterday..

But I'm really glad we're okay already. I hope it stays this way: lovey dovey. Its so hard to remain in the shadows.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs