thank you for being in my life (:

Friday, June 22, 2007,3:11 AM

School's starting in approx. 72 hours! Whee.. Fuck. Fuck school larh.

Just logged in to those NP nonsense, mailboxes and shit-stuff. Looks like its not gonna be any different between both terms. And yeah, I just can't wait till next semester when I get to change classes again. Fuck, I'm being sarcastic here ok.

Oh, GBTG re-unite. We're finally meeting up and going out. Yup. Saturday @ the gym right? Oops. Wrong. I'm just thinking too much about the GB part of the TG. xD What happened to those days we'll sit around the canteen looking at GBs on the fields n courts? I miss those days. Lou, Meow, Jace, SQ, Ting. Geez. And the victims =x I miss the victims alot too. Heeeeee.

Oh yeah. Ashton's an asshole. Freak. Got a really ugly abrasion on my hand while trying to shield Yangyang from the kamikaze Ashton on his bicycle when he attempted a hit-n-run on his younger brother. =( Now I think I'm gonna have another scar on my hand again. Anyways, I don't think I'm evil calling him an asshole. He's turning 3 in 2 months, he understands that doing what he intended to do will definitely hurt someone, and he's kind of jealous of his brother so he hits him alot. =x

Sibling Rivalry. At the age of 2! Wtfuck.

Oh and, I brought him to see Mommy today. Actually not to see mom but the kids. =x And they embarrassed me in front of him...................

But then.. Nevermind.. We're at it again.

Quarrels.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs