thank you for being in my life (:

Sunday, June 3, 2007,7:38 PM

Okay, maybe I'm off everything old already.

They're little kids, unlike *ok I have to admit* Jon. At least he's more mature than most. But not enough though, else we wouldn't end up like this.

Oh well. I had my fun.

Common Test's beginning tomorrow.

Was muggin all night (11pm--am) just now at Clementi Mac's with Ernest. Time after that was..memorable.

And now I'm still muggin with Zhenghui. And its already 730pm. Gonna go home soon for some good fooddd.

And I might just make another 'muggin' miracle tonight! Heeheeee.

I'm beginning to love it.

(They're all vijs.Ain't that cool!)

You're gonna lose, Gwen.

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs