thank you for being in my life (:

Monday, June 11, 2007,1:32 AM

I don't know how to describe my life for me now.

I'll begin with the bad.

I'm jobless, and nearly bankrupt. Family matters can't get any worse. I just ... UGH whatever you know. Anyways, I 'left home' again. But to my relative's place, so I guess its pretty alright.

Now the good.

Someone new just popped into my life, and that someone's gonna stay for good.


Lou, all the best for your op! I still wanna go shopping, despite my limited funds =x

nat*Rockin



nat*roxors.™
allrightsreserved©


#nat`.

natalie tay shu wen
16 nov 89
NUS
computer engineering
ex-inline sk8



email

>>>my kryptonite.
there!

>>>contact me @.
92279844 (M)


























i love
these people!


Good things come in twos!







>>>wish list
*my kryptonite
liquor flask ~$100
(plain & stainless steel)
new skates ~$300
acoustic guitar ~$300
work desk ~$100
smaller tummy
another GPA4 for next sem ~∞


>>>what i want to keep.forever.
*you guys!

*




















Nats awesome songs